Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

We went to the Children's Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesday, which was super crowded, but tons of fun. We thought we might also go to Farm Country or the dinosaur museum, but we were pooped out after just the gardens. Dorian's favorite part, of course, was the Noah's Ark fountain. The water was freezing cold, but I couldn't get him out of it. I snapped a picture of his wet footprints because I thought they were so darn cute. He also liked exploring the rest of the gardens, and especially wanted to climb on anything he could. And when it was time to go home, he wanted to drive.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! That was Caleb's first day of first grade, so we didn't make it. Hopefully my life will settle down and I can join you guys for some playing.

Kate & The Girl's said...

I love the picture of the footprints, they are so darn cute. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun

Lauren said...

I thought it was so cute that he wanted to drive the car. He's ALL BOY!

We passed the Dinosaur Museum on the way to my sisters house. The line was out the door and around the building. I think stopping after the Gardens was the right choice.