Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tootsie Roll Pop

He got into my purse, found this tootsie pop, and had the wrapper off before I knew it. I grabbed him before he got too sticky and stuck him in his chair, where he stayed occupied with his treat for almost an hour while I got dinner ready. He finished off the whole thing! In other healthier news, I have a couple of other blogs that I am going to start contributing to--one about natural health and one about everything baby. So I'll let you know when I post an article about what I feed my baby besides candy. :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember the day I gave my oldest kid his first lolli. He was so hyper, I think he was awake till a least 1 a.m. that night :)

Tom said...

I can tell you are a good parent since you gave him a tootsie pop instead of a dum dum sucker. Nothing makes a little kid happier than something sweet and sticky.

Lauren said...

What a lucky boy. I think I would devour a tootsie pop. See, not quite one year old, and he already has his priorities straight.

Marie said...

He's such a cutie!!

Kelley said...

I can't wait to see this little guy!