Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

I have never really been good at thinking of Halloween costume ideas. I feel weird about spending good money on something that will be worn once, and I don't really sew. So all things considered, I think our costumes came together pretty nicely this year. I found the poodle skirt that my mom made me in 6th grade (yeah, she sews)... dug out a 3-6 month white onesie for Dorian... and painted the boys' hair black...oh, and Russell shaved but kept the sideburns...

12 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Love it! You guys look so cute. What a creative idea!

Lauren said...

Awe, so cute!

Kristen and Josh Wilde said...

Cute! Dorian is striking just the right poses too.

CJ and Kate said...

You did an awesome job, you guys look great!

Marie said...

Hahaha! I love it! Especially how Dorian is posing for his picture. Awesome.

Carmen said...

C-U-T-E!

Lorinda said...

love the James Dean pose! How'd ya teach him that? Oh, and the sideburns. does he still have them?

Amber said...

Adorable!

Brooke said...

I am impressed that you still fit in your sixth grade poodle skirt. I am not sure I could get one leg in mine...

R and A said...

I think I had an identical poodle skirt for my 5th grade dance festival. You guys looked really cute.

Elizabeth said...

I knew that poodle skirt looked familiar... There's NO WAY I could fit in my poodle skirt from 6th grade!!

Cindy said...

Your boy can pose! Oh, and Dorian can, too.