Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thanks

I have been really touched by all of the advice I have received regarding our trip to Hawaii. I received comments from many close friends, from people that I didn't even know read my blog, and from people that don't even know me. Most of you put a lot of thought into your answers, and many of you made me laugh. I even received an offer to borrow a breast pump, which is a huge blessing. Besides the comments I received here, I got emails and facebook messages with even more thoughts and advice. You have been more helpful than I even imagined. I still haven't made a final decision, but I have begun to see that there will be positive results no matter what I choose, and that has given me a lot of comfort. Thank you for your generosity and your friendship.

I leave you with a glimpse into Dorian's life for the past month. He is 8 months old now:

video

7 comments:

Kelley said...

H-O-L-Y COW! Wow, he is quite a mover and shaker! Look out world. Here comes Dorian!

Oh, and by the way, he is absolutely adorable.

Lorinda said...

Ahhh! What a doll. You didn't show any biting. i saw more biting than that in 10 minutes this afternoon :). Can i hire you to do video portraits of my kids?

grandma J said...

I love the mirror, mirror on the wall! Isn't it great!!!

Lauren said...

Be very careful Bonnie. . .there is a reason that first two kids are 19 months apart. The Six-Ten months is my FAVORITE baby stage.

Amber said...

How do you stand it? I love that age too, you just want to eat them up! He's just adorable.

Amy F said...

"I liked that one!! Let's do it again!!" Ev wanted to watch Dorian's video clip over and over again. I agree with Lauren, though. Six to Ten months is one of the funnest stages.

ale said...

You know what. . . You probably don't care, but I've changed my mind. I think you should take him to Hawaii. hahaha The beaches are the most part of Hawaii, and he would have fun! I want to go again and take the kids. Cute video!